All Publications (First author: 48, Co-author: 80, Member: 7)
- Kazuhiro Kuruma,Hironobu Yoshimi,Yasutomo Ota,Ryota Katsumi,Masahiro Kakuda,Yasuhiko Arakawa,Satoshi Iwamoto, “Topologically-Protected Single-Photon Sources with Topological Slow Light Photonic Crystal Waveguides,” Laser & Photonic Reviews, 2022, DOI: 10.1002/lpor.202200077 (Journal Impact Factor = 13.138)
- Ryota Katsumi, Yasutomo Ota, Takeyoshi Tajiri, Masahiro Kakuda, Satoshi Iwamoto, Hidefumi Akiyama, and Yasuhiko Arakawa, “Unidirectional output from a quantum-dot single-photon source hybrid integrated on silicon,” Optics Express, Vol. 29, Issue 23, pp. 37117-37127 (2021)
- Hironobu Yoshimi, Takuto Yamaguchi, Ryota Katsumi, Yasutomo Ota, Yasuhiko Arakawa, and Satoshi Iwamoto, “Experimental demonstration of topological slow light waveguides in valley photonic crystals,” Optics Express Vol. 29, Issue 9, pp. 13441-13450 (2021)
- Masashi Noda, Maiku Yamaguchi, and Katsuyuki Nobusada, “Second Harmonic Excitation of Acetylene by the Optical Near Field Generated in a Porous Material,” J. Phys. Chem. C, Volume 121 (21), June 2017, pp 11687–11692
- Maiku Yamaguchi and Katsuyuki Nobusada, “Large Hyperpolarizabilities of the Second Harmonic Generation Induced by Nonuniform Optical Near Fields”, J. Phys. Chem. C, Volume 120, Issue 41, September 2016, pp 23748–23755
- M. Yamaguchi and K. Nobusada, “Indirect interband transition induced by optical near fields with large wave numbers”, Phys. Rev. B, 93, May 2016, 195111-1-195111-9.
- M. Yamaguchi and K. Nobusada, “Photodissociation path in H2+ induced by nonuniform optical near fields: Two-step excitation via vibrationally excited states”, Phys. Rev. A, Volume 93, February 2016, 023416-1-023416-5